Sunday, October 24, 2010

I have a Kindle

Temporarily...

So my friend Melanie is pretty awesome. We were talking this weekend, books came up and so did Kindle. I mentioned how I'd really like to try using one as I'm unwilling to pay the money without a demo of the product. To which she said, "Well, why don't you just take mine?" She doesn't use it as much as she thought she would and said she wouldn't miss it if I borrowed it for awhile. Pretty awesome huh?

She's hoping I'll fall in love with it and buy it from her. Because it's new and shiny and I haven't really used it yet, I'm hoping for the same thing too. It's nice to have amazing friends.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a new toy to play with.

2 comments:

Marion said...

What a nice friend! Now I know 3 people with Kindles. I will be interested to hear what you think.

Terry Weyna said...

I'll be interested in your reaction. My Kindle mostly sits around taking up space; I'd rather be reading an actual *book*.