Thursday, January 9, 2014

Something New

I'm gonna start talking about books.  Figure I'd do something new…

I got this idea from a blogger who wanted to talk more about books without adhering to the rules and form that governed her book reviews.  I've never studied what makes a good book review and I don't care to start now.  I know how I do mine and that's good enough for me.  That said, sometimes I read something that I want to talk about but I don't even want to go through the motions of doing one of my own commentaries.  So…

I'm gonna start talking about books.  I don't merely wanna say it will be more causal, as my commentary are as lax as they come, but it will be decidedly different.  A probably shorter.  I'm starting with How to Paint a Dead Man by Sarah Hall.  I'm sitting down to finish Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell now (because God, someone make it stop; PLEASE!)  Those will be the first two.

I'm gonna start talking about books.  

No comments: