Monday, January 12, 2015

First of Many Post in the New Year

Oh that's right… I have a blog…

Been two whole months since I remembered that.  Oh well…

No 'End of the year' rewards--which I greatly missed doing after reading over my past ones--as I simply didn't read enough this year to qualify 'the best of.'  Sad in so many ways…

No 'New Year's Reading Resolutions' either because we know I won't keep them.  I'll read more than I did last year, which ain't saying much.  And I'll even blog about what I read, which is saying even less than the previous statement.

As to not put my foot in my mouth right off the bat, I'll start with tomorrow.  First, of hopefully many, commentaries of the year coming soon.

And if you're curious, it was a really good read.  

1 comment:

Marion said...

I'm so glad you're back!