Sunday, December 4, 2011

Reading Recommendations

Kim at Reading Matters asked bloggers what was their best book of the year.   The books mentioned were not confined to 2011 publication, genre or any other criteria, and while the major publishing outlets will no doubt heavily repeat themselves with their 'year's best' list this selection of books covers great books you may have missed in years past and those that may not have gotten the attention they deserve this year.

Scroll through and see if you can find my selection (I missed it on first glance).  My choice came with the proviso that I didn't leave comments for the best book I read this year.  I'll explain that in greater detail in a few weeks when I do my own best of the year list.

There are a lot of great books here and you'll be sure to find other bloggers of interest as well.

No comments: