Friday, September 12, 2008

Why am I doing this?

Seriously, this is not a rhetorical question.  There are people out there who have been blogging a lot longer than I and perhaps one such person will stumble across my blog, and be so gracious as to share the truth with an ill informed seeker.  I’m way out of my territory here; far beyond the boundaries of my intelligence, and it caused me no pain to say as much.


Help me out, how does that stupid, theoretical question go?  If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it, was there: a tsunami is Asia; an American war in Iraq; a famine in Africa; a hurricane in New Orleans; hell I don’t remember.  


Concerning this blog stuff, if you've never posed legitimate questions to a hypothetical audience you should try it: it's oddly sobering and makes you concerned for your own sanity at the same time.  


What’s the point in my indulgence of this nano quantum of cyberspace?  ‘Can you hear me now?’


‘Did you hear me before I asked...?’

No comments: